headaches brain cancer
Brain cancer is a killer that arguably worked secretly from a brain tumor is sometimes very difficult to detect .
However, common symptoms of brain cancer are coconut dizziness and nausea or vomiting .
Headache can occur in all people and all ages . But no need to fear if you have a headache because not all headaches be a symptom of brain cancer .
To worry about is if you are experiencing headaches last a long time or permanent headache associated with nausea or vomiting , or a headache accompanied by blurred vision . Severe headache that tends to worsen in the morning , weakness or numbness can lead to cancer .
Symptoms of brain cancer alone there are some , such as :
- Headaches accompanied by nausea to vomiting spraying
- The power of vision is reduced or even loss of vision in one or both eyes , especially those that are more peripheral .
- Loss of consciousness or behavior changes
- Speech impairment or loss of the ability to speak is gradually
- Hearing loss with or without dizziness
- Impaired walking / balance body
- Neurological disorders
- Weakened limbs or seizures
- Easily swayed / loss of balance , especially if it is associated with headache
- In babies fontanel usually large protruding
Causes of brain cancer itself consists of two factors , factors inside and outside .
As quoted from kankerotak.org brain cancer can be caused by factors in which heredity / genetic . besides it was also a history of collisions can cause brain cancer . Conflicts that occur in the head can cause trauma to the brain tissue that can cause abnormal tissue growth in the brain ( which can later develop into cancer of the brain ) .
Moderate external factors are :
- Unhealthy lifestyle ( smoking , fatty foods , lack of fiber , etc. )
- Drugs taken continuously
- Karsiogenik materials such as cooking oils used repeatedly , the chemicals are ingested .
If you experience one or more symptoms of brain cancer as above , you may not brain cancer . The best way to make sure is that you should be examined immediately by a physician neurologist and undergoing further investigation such as CT scans , MRI , angiogram , myelogram , spinal tap and biopsy .