manicure pedicure tips
Do you want to do a cheap Manicure and Pedicure? Do it yourself at home. But how?
here some tips on doing yourself manicure and pedicure.
1. Prepare the tools manicure and pedicure anda.Dengan well. What is it? Olive oil, water, basins and fingernail cleaning tools. Do not forget to prepare also nail polish (nail polish).
2. Wash your hands thoroughly. If using nail polish, clean the paint with a cotton swab and remover first. Then use a brush manicure (manicure brush) to clean the tip of the nail. Rub gently with a one-way movement.
3. Soak the feet and hands with warm water with a mixture of olive oil or baby oil or epsom salts can also or milk (in warm water) in a different bowl for 20 minutes.
To facilitate that lifted the dead skin and soften cuticles, can also do the soaking feet and hands with warm water mixed with soap and lemon juice for 5 minutes.
4. Afterwards, wash the feet and hands with a scrub (it could be a homemade scrub – a mixture of sugar and olive oil) in order to lift dead skin cells.
5. When finished, rinse again hands and feet in warm water, then moisten hands and feet with warm towels.
6. If there is still oil left on the nail, clean it with nail polish remover.
7. Then dry hands and feet with a soft towel and dry.
8. Trim nails and trim the tip of the nail. Clean the tip of the nail with woodstick. Miser miser with manicure nail tip. If the nails brittle and tends to thin, use a miser manicure made of glass (glass nail files).
9. Apply cuticle remover to the nail. Push the cuticles with a cuticle pusher tool. Do not even pull the cuticle, cut cuticles with cuticle nipper hard discarded (tongs / tweezers). Do it with caution. Apply hand cream to the entire surface of the hand.
10. If you want to use nail polish, apply first before the base coat. Be sure always to protect the nail polish before use. Apply polish with caution and thin. Allow polish to dry first first and then polished again or given a second coat.